Raptoria
Welcome to Raptoria! Please Login or Sign-up below.
Raptoria
Welcome to Raptoria! Please Login or Sign-up below.
Raptoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pending...

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing)

Go down 

would u get/go see?
yes
SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_lcap0%SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_lcap0%SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hai, im a new fangirl
SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_lcap100%SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Meianleader
The Meianleader
Meianleader

Number of posts : 480
Interests : staring at camels & not changing profile info like I used to
Humor : when people go insane over when you deny the self evident
RP : 12261
Registration date : 2008-04-29

SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) Empty
PostSubject: SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing)   SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:34 am

Togetoga as the leader of....
SUPER DARTH PIKMIN SUNSHINE FORCE GO
VS
PREDATOR ALIENS
an epic destruction and awesome prone battle to the death bweteen the super darth pikmin shunshine force go and predator aliens!!!!! the evil koopa monkies seem to seem to have seemingly dissapeared, seemingly

and now....

join Togetoga in his epic adventure with mario to cleanse the world of evil koopa monkies using your pikmin and the pikminmobile, all the while going back and forth from planet to planet to cleanse, and.........to destroy the predator aliens!!!!!! are the PA on the KM's side?!!? all the while completing hundreds of quests from the questmasters, like the mighty accordian playing banjo riding a segway on a zambonie with pie and a dijereedoo acompanyment, or the brainwashing armadillio wearing an eye patch, singing the blues with a lamp named juilio with a handlebar mustache, the banjo & armadillio are but a small taste of what npc's (and their environments) you'll be experiencing in this game

SUPER DARTH PIKMIN SUNSHINE FORCE GO
THE GAME

AND NOW, THERE'S EVEN MORE SDPSFGTG, WITH THE ULTIMATE KAMIKAZE TURTLE RACES!!! TEAM UP WITH FANS ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AS YOU MAN YOUR MUSTACHIOED TERRAPIN AND COMBAT THE FORCES OF EVIL IN AN EPIC RACE TO COMPLETE THE INFINNIITE COURSE!!!! NOW IN UBER-TORTOISE EDITION!!!!!!!!

Warning: PREDATOR ALIENS VS SUPER DARTH PIKMIN SUNSHINE FORCE GO may cause head implosions, explosions, loss of bladder control, loss of bladder, "happy appendix syndrome," severe brain gain, severe brain loss, NHRBOFUGCDH, a strange urge to lick your television, and other symptoms resulting from the intense bombardment of extreme awesomeness.
[everything that has been spelt "incorrectly" has been copyrighted and made a real word]

-.- lots of that is supposed to be centered...

come now peoplez, vote!! =D
Back to top Go down

SDPFG (it started w/ all my pikmin dieing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptoria :: General Anything :: Spam-
Jump to: